Sunday, October 25

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE




The xx have remixed 'You've Got The Love' what more

could you ask for! The original is much more high
pitch and I easily prefer The xx vocals. To be
honest I'm once again speechless by how amazingly
soothing their voices are. This video is from
Florence's original version, I mean I like the
stars intro and the moon prop, fake clouds and
balloons effect but the rest of the people just
freak me out (not a fan at all). Anyway The xx
have succeed once again and I continue to be
impressed :)

'Rabbit ♥' is such an uplifting song! It starts
off with soft little asian dingding sounds and
suddenly her voice just shines through with the
perfect amount of energy, it's so calming but
relieving at the same time. Forgot to mention
how wonderlandish the video is as they try to
tell a story with people prancing around like
wild little rabbits... just brillaint.