Monday, December 21

JUPITER

This here is a lovely duo called Jupiter, I first
heard them from this track Mama Used To Say and
grew an instant love for it, with her cute voice
singing lyrics I can relate to and of course the
enjoyable synth sounds!
mp3. Mama Used To Say - Jupiter
This is another one of their trakcs Chip. It's
Seinfeld Theme song all over again haha! only
because it has been remixed by Shook who has made
it much more preferable than the original. Her
voice fits in a heap better and everything else
added has made it so much more funky!
This song is a track from Chew Lips that Jupiter
have remixed it's quite and upbeat and fun song.
Although I'm not sure whether I like this one or
the original as it's a bit more slower. The video
for the orig is pretty quirky, I love the drawings
and how they move around and link up to something.
It's quite creative and gets me thinking about
what in the hell it all means...
Last off, Jupiter has grabbed the track Nightdrive
With You by ANORAAK and remixed it. It is probably
my favourite out of the bunch we have here. It's
much more chilled and laid back with a range of
good sound effects. On top of that is his darling
voice and real sweet lyrics.