Wednesday, February 24

ALI LOVE

"The first one was the best but went way too fast
You keep your options open your love wont last
The picture lost distinction along the way
Now all thats left to look at is a hollow frame
And now my mind burns, When will I change?
When will I ever learn?"
Seriously, I have no idea who this dude is and
what other songs he makes, if they are good bad
crap or whack. All I know is that this song here
is without a doubt one of my favourite songs and
has been on repeat ever since we first met!
Mainly because of the way the lyrics instantly
captured me, his vocals with a slow backdrop beat
and then out of nowhere some energizing synths!
It really had me questioning so many things and it
still does. I even dig the 'dye poured in water'
effect they have going on in this video. So great!